In the Abyss is a Planescape® AD&D 2nd-edition adventure module.
|“||Looking for a little extra jink and maybe some excitement? It seems the Doomguard lost track of their coveted ship of chaos. It's flying about the Abyss, driving the local tanar'ri even more barmy than they already are. Several factions want to get their hands on the Doomguard's stake, so there's bound to be a few job offers for bloods looking for a little action.
Every sod's got a tale to tell about the Abyss - it's the sinkhole of the multiverse, after all, peopled with every kind of scum a body can imagine and a few he can't. Never been there? Well, there's no time like the present.In the Abyss is a PLANESCAPE adventure for a party of four to six characters who are of levels 8 to 10. A simple errand to salvage the lost ship of chaos allows the player characters their first opportunity to explore the most notorious plane of them all. Of course, complications are as inevitable as the tanar'ri!
- Chapter 1: The Announcement
- Chapter 2: In the Abyss
- Chapter 3: The Ship of Chaos
- Designer: Skip Williams
- Editor: David Wise
- Cover Artist: Robh Ruppel
- Color Plates: Scott Burdick, Ned Dameron, Dana Knutson, Alan Pollack
- Cartographer: Rob Lazzaretti
- Typography: Angelika Lokotz
- Border Artist: Robert Repp
- Conceptual Artist: Dana Knutson
- Art Coordinator: Peggy Cooper
- Graphic Design: Dawn Murin, Dee Barnett
- Graphics Coordinator: Sarah Feggestad
- Electronic Prepress Coordination: Jefferson M. Shelley
- Playtesters: Eric Boily, Steve Greg& Christopher Fredericks, Dean Chamberlain, Justin Hansen, Steven Wilde