Incense was common in many religious rituals across Faerûn. It was also a material component in a variety of spells. It was also very popular in Sambral, one of the Windrise Ports of Laerakond, where it had religious significance.
Incense was an essential material in a priest's pack and was also usually carried by acolytes of temples. It was most commonly found in the form of sticks that could be lighted directly, or blocks that could be burned in braziers or censers.
- Dream vision
- Commune with greater spirit
- Commune with lesser spirit
- Hypnotic pattern
- Invisible stalker
- Smoky form
- Summon spirit
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jeff Grubb, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend et al (1992). Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue. (TSR, Inc), pp. 34–36, 50. ISBN 0-5607-6327-2.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 223–277. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Eric E. Menge (2009-09-11). The Burning Scent of Perfumed Swords (MINI1-02) (ZIP/PDF). Living Forgotten Realms. Wizards of the Coast. pp. 50–52. Retrieved on 2017-07-18.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 127, 151. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.