In the early years of the Uthtower realm, Iniarv served as the Mage Royal of Uthtower. He built a tower near the High Road about 60 miles from Uthtower and used it as his base, releasing a number of magical beasts and experimental monsters into the wild. However, he disappeared from the public eye, choosing to become a lich and retreating to his tower's crypts. His whereabouts were not known until the forces of Phalorm chose the tower as a defensive spot in their fight against the orc invasion of 615 DR. The fighting enraged Iniarv. He emerged from his tower and, upon being requested by King Uth VII to aid the soldiers, called on the ocean to flood the land, turning it into the swamp known as the Mere of Dead Men. His fate after that event was unknown.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ed Greenwood and Sean K. Reynolds (May 1999). “Wyrms of the North: Voaraghamanthar, "the Black Death"”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #258 (TSR, Inc.).
- ↑ Jason Kuhl (July/August 1998). “Slave Vats of the Yuan-ti”. In Christopher Perkins ed. Dungeon #69 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 138. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 138. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (March/April 1999). “Eye of Myrkul”. In Christopher Perkins ed. Dungeon #73 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52.