Stalkers had the innate ability to remain invisible even in combat. Stalkers attacked by using gusts of wind to pummel their opponent. Killing an invisible stalker anywhere other than its home plane dismissed the stalker back to its home.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Video games
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Icewind Dale: Trials of the Luremaster
- Icewind Dale II
- Neverwinter Nights
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 192. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 160–161. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.