Iron golems were constructs made entirely out of iron. These iron behemoths were very powerful, thanks to their magic immunity, poisonous breath attack, and the fact that they could take a hero's head off with a swipe of their arm.
The average iron golem was about 12 feet (3.6 meters) tall and weighed 5,000 pounds (2300 kilograms).
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- Computer games
- Secret of the Silver Blades
- Pools of Darkness
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Neverwinter Nights
- Icewind Dale
- Demon Stone
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter
- Treasures of the Savage Frontier
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 167, 170. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 136. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 48. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002-05-04). Deity Do's and Don'ts (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 11. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.