The Island Kingdoms were a small group of islands in the far southeast of Kara-Tur, in the Southern Ocean. They included the large island of Bawa, the island chain of Bertan, and the small islands of Panjardu, Rukun, and Si'rat. They were home to the human Bavanese, Bertanese, and Bawani peoples.
The island was home to the notorious crime lord Aziz-Tagem.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), pp. 109–116. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ James Wyatt (January 2004). “Kara-Tur: Ancestor Feats and Martial Arts Styles”. In Chris Thomasson ed. Dragon #315 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), pp. 61, 63.
- ↑ Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Maps). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ (1989). Kara-Tur Trail Map. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-783-7.
- ↑ Karen Wynn Fonstad (August 1990). The Forgotten Realms Atlas. (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 978-0880388573.