Khargra were roughly shaped like cylinders 3–4 feet (0.9–1.2 meters) long, tapering somewhat towards the rear, and covered in large metallic scales. The mouth was a foot in diameter, and was lined with sharp metal teeth with a curve, being able to shut like an aperture. Three metal fins, large and flexible, extended equidistantly from one another. Similarly, three conical sheaths containing arms were situated between the fins. Small eyes bulged out from either side of the top fin. The clawed arms, when fully extended, reached out to 3 feet (0.9 meters) from the khargra's body.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Bart Carroll, Bill Benham (December 2019). Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio, Volume 1: Monsters Malevolent and Benign. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 12.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Tim Beach, Donald J. Bingle, Al Boyce, Vince Garcia, Kris Hardinger, Steve Hardinger, Rob Nicholls, Wes Nicholson, Norm Ritchie, Greg Swedberg, and John Terra (1992). Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix (MC14). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-428-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Monte Cook, ed. (1998). Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix III. Edited by Michele Carter and Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 54–55. ISBN 0-7869-0751-7.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Don Turnbull (1981). Fiend Folio. (TSR Hobbies), pp. 56–57. ISBN 0-9356-9621-0.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Bart Carroll, Bill Benham (December 2019). Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio, Volume 1: Monsters Malevolent and Benign. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7.