Kor was the god of wisdom of Zakhara. He was one of the eight Great Gods of the Land of Fate and preached that wisdom stemmed from age, and wisdom brought strength. Kor's symbol was a sunburst. In parables, he was described as an old and grey-haired but strong man, whose advice was sought by gods and mortals alike. Like other Zakharan gods, he was above such concerns as alignment, as wisdom was sought by an altruistic healer as well as by an evil leader of holy slayers. His faith placed value in stability, order, and tradition. Seeking the advice of one's elders and learning from one's mistakes were very important to his followers.
Main article: Category:Temples to Kor
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 50. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 45–46. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 48, 50. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 18. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- Sam Witt (January 1994). The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook. (TSR, Inc), pp. 41–42. ISBN 978-1560768289.
Hajama • Hakiyah • Haku • Jisan • Kor • Najm • Selan • Zann
Bala • Jarmik • Jauhar • Vataqatal
Akadi • Faceless God • Grumbar • Istishia • Kar'r'rga • Kossuth • Lost One • Lotha • Ragarra • Shajar • Thasmudyan
Marrake al-Sidan al-Hariq ben Lazan • Kalbari al-Durrat al-Amwaj ibn Jari