A portion of Kryptgarden south of Phandalin was known as the "Crooked Forest" because some of the trees there had been bent by ancient creatures that dwelled there to indicate paths through the forest. Following the passage of Volothamp Geddarm through the area, the forest received more visitors than it had in decades, disturbing a number of treants and blights. The forest contained many ruins of bygone dwarven civilizations.
In the Year of the Warrior Princess, 1489 DR, the Green Dragon Mask was recovered from the lair of Claugiyliamatar in Kryptgarden Forest. Old Gnawbone herself was injured while blows were struck against Thay, the Cult of the Dragon, and the Zartruss hobgoblin clan.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood (October 1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc.), p. 53. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ Map included in Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Monica Valentinelli, Shawn Merwin, Rich Lescouflair (2016-11-04). In Volo's Wake (PDF). D&D Adventurers League: Season 0 (Wizards of the Coast), p. ?.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 95. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 100. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Critical Spoilers: Season One (Web). D&D Adventurer's League. (May 21, 2015). Retrieved on 2015-10-26.