|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
14 Kythorn, or the 14th of the Time of Flowers, is the 166th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day
- Worshipers of Gilgeam celebrate the Festival of the Assumption commemorating the coronation of Gilgeam upon the Untheric throne with numerous athletic events.
- In the Vast, this day is Hornmoot, the first day of spring trading between the dwarves and the townsfolk, marked by horn calls between the mountains and the towns below, signaling a willingness to trade.
- Waterdhavians celebrate Guildhall Day, a day marked by trade fairs and announcements of new products and services sponsored by the Guilds of Waterdeep.
- In 1358 DR, Bane and Myrkul stole the Tablets of Fate, precipitating the Time of Troubles.
- In 1375 DR, Thazar Keep in the Sunrise Mountains was retaken from an undead horde by the Griffon Legion, an army of Thay.
- Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 105. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 147. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 185. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.
- Karen Wynn Fonstad (August 1990). The Forgotten Realms Atlas. (TSR, Inc), p. 128. ISBN 978-0880388573.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.