|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
25 Kythorn, or the 25th of the Time of Flowers, is the 177th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day[edit | edit source]
- In 714 DR, Josidiah Starym was killed defending the Speculum in Myth Drannor.
- In 1373 DR, the soul of Gareth Dragonsbane was released from the Plane of Shadow by a group of paladins and dragon-slayers, accompanied by the vampiric smoke drake Brimstone.
- In 1374 DR, in Arabel, Dabron Sashenstar publicly repudiated Fzoul Chembryl's claim that the arms trade was the sole purview of the Church of Bane. Furthermore, he declared the Iron Throne was broken and began negotiating bids for his weapons from representatives of Hillsfar, Sembia, Seiveril's Crusade, and even Zhentil Keep.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ed Greenwood (March 1993). “Campaign Guide to Myth Drannor”. In Newton H. Ewell ed. The Ruins of Myth Drannor (TSR, Inc.), p. 39. ISBN 1-5607-6569-0.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.