Born Laspeera Naerinth, she was married to Aundable Inthré, a fellow War Wizard of Cormyr. They both served the War Wizards under Vangerdahast and she was later named second-in-command of that group under the leadership of Caladnei.
When Caladnei became leader of the War Wizards, her discomfort with official matters quickly became clear so Laspeera offered to take on most of her duties for her. This led to Laspeera becoming the fourth most powerful individual in Cormyr for twelve years, only answering to the regent, the queen and Caladnei.
Although beautiful, at the time Laspeera became Warden, her mouth was beginning to show lines at its edges. She wore clear crystal spectacles held in front of her eyes by magic and had a sharp nose.
As previously mentioned, Laspeera was married to Aundable Inthré and together, they had a daughter, Alazne. Laspeera was a daughter of Elminster and therefore half-sister to Filfaeril Obarskyr and Narnra Shalace.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood (May 2005). Elminster's Daughter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 373. ISBN 978-0786937684.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood (October 1996). Stormlight. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 266. ISBN 0-7869-0520-4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Brian Cortijo (January, 2012). “Cormyr Royale: The Royal Court of the Forest Kingdom”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 3. Archived from the original on 2015-11-03. Retrieved on 2017-07-07.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 108. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 76. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.