Legends of Baldur's Gate #3 is a comic published by IDW Publishing set in the Forgotten Realms. It is a part of the Tyranny of Dragons storyline. It is written by Jim Zub, drawn by Max Dunbar, and edited by John Barber.
|“||A knockdown brawl at a noble party, a frantic chase along the rooftops, kidnapping, extortion, and monsters aplenty… Yup, just another day in Baldur’s Gate.||”|
In the legendary city of Baldur's Gate, a young moon elf (and wild mage) named Delina teams with the newly revived ranger Minsc; his hamster, Boo; and thieves Krydle and Shandie. To find Delina's missing brother, Krydle makes a deal with The Fetcher—but in the ensuing action, Delina is captured by a member of a Dragon Cult... who reveals himself to be her brother!
- Minsc • Boo • Coran • Delina • Deniak • Krydle • Shandie
- Referenced only: Lady Cloonan • Neera • Old Ostos
- Elf • Halfling • Half-elf • Human • Hobgoblin • Moon Elf • Miniature giant space hamster
- Referenced only: Dragon
- Ray of enfeeblement
- Baldur's Gate city watch • Cult of the Dragon • Patriar
- Referenced only: Parliament of Peers