Liar's Night is an Epic Adventures module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Avernus Rising series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters.
- Alan Alyth • Luvia Bloodmire • Nedwin Sherman • Raylene Whiteheart
- Referenced only
- allip • cranium rat • human • ghost • giant spider • phase spider • zombie
- Avernus • Deep Ethereal
- cloak of the bat • hat of disguise
- potion of healing
- animate dead • banishment • bestow curse • blight • blur • charm person • cure wounds • detect thoughts • divination • dominate person • glyph of warding • greater invisibility • greater restoration • gust of wind • hold person • identify • lesser restoration • lightning bolt • mage armor • mage hand • prayer of healing • prestidigitation • raise dead • ray of frost • remove curse • revivify • shield • speak with dead • true resurrection
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura, Travis Woodall, Lysa Penrose, Claire Hoffman, Greg Marks
- Playtesters: Paul Clinkingbeard, Justin Donie, Peter Orrestad, Allison Samowitz, John Tynes, Jesse Wood
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.