Lillends (plural also seen as lillendi) were celestials who had the torso of a beautiful human, bird-like wings, and the lower body of a serpent. Both the wings and tail were brightly colored. Lillends had feathers in place of hair and feathers on the end of their tail. They loved art and music, and sought to protect it and those who made it. They had a chaotic good alignment.
Notable Lillendi Edit
- Cattariina. Helpful guide and guardian of the pathway between the Gates of the Moon and the Infinite Staircase.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Dale Donovan (May 1998). For Duty & Deity. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 0-7869-1234-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 168. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Monte Cook (1998). Tales from the Infinite Staircase. Edited by Skip Williams. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 0786912049.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (March 2006). Power of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3910-9.
- ↑ Dale Donovan (May 1998). For Duty & Deity. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-1234-0.