Mad Monkey vs the Dragon Claw is an adventure for AD&D 1st edition. It is part of the Oriental Adventures campaign setting and set in Kara-Tur.
|“||The followers of the many gods of Kara-Tur have always fought, to prove the superiority of their martial discipline and the greater wisdom of their deities. The strict hierarchy of the gods is now threatened by the sudden prominence of the followers of the Dragon Claw, a new and deadly school of martial arts that threatens to destroy all other schools. The players, recruited by a mysterious old monk with a bizarre fighting style, must find out what's behind the emergence of the Dragon claw and put a stop to it.
Mad Monkey vs the Dragon Claw will take the players across the entire country of T'u Lung, from the mouth of the great river Fenghsintzu to its headwaters, where they must deal with the legendary Cult of the Black Leopard-all in the name of the Mad Monkey.Mad Monkey vs the Dragon Claw is a scenario for the ORIENTAL ADVENTURES supplement for the AD&D game. It is set in KARA-TUR, the oriental world in the Forgotten Realms. Mad Monkey vs the Dragon Claw is designed for five to eight characters of Levels 6-9.
- Using This Product
- Mad Monkey Fu
- The Dragon Claw Style
- Chapter 1: Somewhere in the Eastern Realms
- Chapter 2: Victorious Morning
- Chapter 3: The Training of the Monkey
- Fortune Cookie Philosophy
- Chapter 4: T'u Lung!
- Chapter 5: The River Hidden
- Chapter 6: Panchengjuduohuh
- Monsters and Magic
- Player Character Sheets
- Bel Leos • Hu Don • Mad Monkey • Shi Lin • Toipeye • Toyo Shidiro • Tzar-Su
- bauh-yin • yau-mor
- Mad Monkey Island
- Design: Jeff Grubb
- Editing: Steve Winter
- Cover and Interior Art: Jim Holloway
- Design Consultants and Dumb Names: Zeb Cook and Warren Spector
- Cartography: Dennis Kauth
- Typography: Betty Elmore
- Graphic Design: Colleen O'Malley
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.