Madeiron was near fearless but not very smart.
Another weapon Madeiron wielded was a 12'-long iron bar. He often used it to control crowds when fighting a crowd of smaller foes.
Madeiron hailed from Hartsvale, a small kingdom near the Silver Marches. There, he was a distant cousin of the queen and his lineage went back to Brun I, son of Hartkiller. Madeiron left his home for a life as an adventurer.
In 1377 DR Madeiron was fulfilling his duty guarding Piergeiron during the Open Lord's wedding ceremony with Eidola of Neverwinter. They uncovered a malicious assassination plot by the members of Master Mariners' Guild, stopped a group of doppelgangers that posed as Eidola's chambermaids, but failed to stop her abduction.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 34. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 53. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood on Twitter. (02-08-2020). Retrieved on 02-08-2020.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 J. Robert King (February 1998). The Abduction. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 9–10. ISBN 0-7869-0864-5.
- ↑ J. Robert King (February 1998). The Abduction. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 32. ISBN 0-7869-0864-5.
- ↑ J. Robert King (February 1998). The Abduction. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-0864-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (Dec 1, 2019). TheEdVerse.