Welcome to the Forgotten Realms Wiki
A wiki guide for the Forgotten Realms, a Core D&D setting from the Wizards of the Coast, that anyone can edit
29,841 articles since October 2005
Spoilers: This wiki does not provide individual spoiler warnings. You should be aware of the possibility of encountering a spoiler at any time while browsing.
|“||Knowledge of our world is to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed words unwritten-and set them down ere they fade.||”|
Contents (view all pages)
- People and races of the Realms
- Inhabitants—All your favorite heroes and villains, and the rest.
- Races—All the races of the Realms, humanoid and monstrous alike.
- Organizations—The Harpers, Zhentarim, and everything in between.
- Deities—The deities of the realmspace.
- Character Classes—How the base classes play in the Forgotten Realms.
- Prestige classes—The many unique prestige classes available to the people of the Forgotten Realms.
- The Realms
- Geography—Faerûn's towns, kingdoms and more.
- History—From the dawn of the creator races to present day.
- Magic—How Magic works in the Forgotten Realms, be it arcane or divine in nature.
- Novels, sourcebooks and campaigns
- Novels—All the many novels by WotC set in the Forgotten Realms.
- Sourcebooks—Information on the rulebooks for playing the game.
- Authors – The authors of the many novels and source books.
- Online campaigns—Find a Forgotten Realms campaign online, or list your own.
- CRPGs—Classic games like the Baldur's Gate series, Neverwinter Nights and more.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Cormyr is an independent nation in Interior Faerûn. It was historically one of the most prosperous countries of Faerûn. As of 1372 DR, the country is under threat from all sides and struggling to holding onto order. Nobles bicker over land rights, Sembian merchants and a Cult of the Dragon cell are trying to gain a trading foothold, and there is a Zhentarim presence. The city of Shade and the ruins of Myth Drannor both pose a threat. (...more)
The Forgotten Realms Wiki
- About—All about this wiki.
- Recent Changes—See what other editors are writing about.
- Wizards of the Coast Home—All the current information about your favorite campaign setting.
- Living Forgotten Realms—Learn more about Wizards new Living Forgotten Realms campaigns.