|“||Nothing is beyond our grasp.||”|
|— Margaster motto|
Their estate was located in the North Ward of Waterdeep, between Stabbed Sailor Alley and Shattercrock Alley. Thornhold, a fortress located off the southern edge of the Mere of Dead Men, was owned by the warlord Brunyundar Margaster until it was captured and claimed by a paladin as part of the Second Troll War. House Margaster continued to claim a right to Thornhold into the late 15th century DR.
By the time of the War of the Silver Marches, the Margasters owned property in Silverymoon, including a three-story tower and a detached carriage house. Two cambions guarded a stash of magical items in the carriage house, while Xamlyn Margaster resided in the tower.
- Brunyundar Margaster
- Alaeros Margaster
- Xamlyn Margaster
- Orn Margaster
- Inkeri Margaster
- Alvilda Margaster
- Brevindon Margaster
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 5. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 56. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 13. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2018). Timeless. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 120. ISBN 0-0626-885-96.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 62. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2018). Timeless. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 350. ISBN 0-0626-885-96.