Memedi were lesser spirits native to Kara-Tur.
Memedi were incorporeal spirits with several different forms.
- Djim were the spirits of priests and looked like ancient humans wearing religious robes.
- Djangkong resembled human skeletons with transparent bones.
- Gendruwo were mischievous spirits and were able to shape-shift.
- Panaspati resembled humans but instead their heads were between their legs.
- Setan gundul
- Setan gundul appeared as small human children with topknots.
- Uwil were the spirits of deceased sohei.
- Wedon appeared as humans covered completely in white sheets made from silk.