With a sky not too different from Solania's, Mertion was home to vast plains and savannas that served as the mustering grounds for paladins and other lawful good servants. Instead of mountains, Mertion had majestic citadels and huge black spherical domes dotting the plains. Access to the next layer up was found at the tops of the domes.
- Also known as the City of Tempered Souls, it was located on the edge of a cold mountain lake. It was known to host many magical fountains with powerful healing properties, as well as many hospitals and expert healers.
- Also known as the Chanting Grounds, it was a dusty plain and home to the souls of lawful good warriors.
- Also known as the City of the Sands of Time, it was a town known for its temporal anomalies.
- Soqed Hezi
- Also known as the City of Swords, it was a terraced town filled with paladins and martial organizations.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wolfgang Baur (February 1995). “Mount Celestia”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Law (TSR, Inc), p. 22. ISBN 0-7869-0093-8.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Jeff Grubb, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan (September 2001). Manual of the Planes 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 0-7869-1850-8.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (July 1987). Manual of the Planes 1st edition. (TSR), pp. 87–88. ISBN 0880383992.
- ↑ James Wyatt, Darrin Drader, Christopher Perkins (October 2003). Book of Exalted Deeds. (TSR, Inc), pp. 132–134. ISBN 0-7869-3136-1.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur (February 1995). “Mount Celestia”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Law (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 0-7869-0093-8.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur (February 1995). “Mount Celestia”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Law (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0093-8.