|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
13 Mirtul, or the 13th of the Melting, is the 135th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day[edit | edit source]
- Worshipers of Garl Glittergold celebrate the Communion of Laughter with various activities
- Worshipers of Tyr perform the ritual of the Maiming at which a giant gauntleted hand appears above the congregation and then disappears in an illusion of flaming blood
- In 1374 DR, Lady Sarya, head of House Dlardrageth, summoned Malkizid, a fallen solar and exiled archdevil, to Myth Drannor.
- In 1479 DR, Tchazzar the dragon-king of Chessenta, having been rescued by the Brotherhood of the Griffon, returned to his kingdom.
References[edit | edit source]
- Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 152. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 170. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 8, 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Richard Lee Byers (May 2010). The Captive Flame. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 373. ISBN 0786953969.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.