|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
3 Mirtul, or the 3rd of the Melting, is the 125th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day[edit | edit source]
- In 1367 DR, Zaranda Star and the members of Star Protective Services emerged from the Underdark beneath Zazesspur after defeating "The One Below" to end the Days of Terror. She was proclaimed queen by the citizens, although it would be two months before she decided to accept that title. This day was thereafter known as Crowning Day to the people of Zazesspur.
- In 1370 DR, Fzoul Chembryl enacts a ritual that creates the Tyrantfog.
- In 1373 DR, King Gareth Dragonsbane led the armies of Damara against the invasion led by Sammaster the lich, but Cult of the Dragon agents within the ranks betrayed him, trapping his soul on the Plane of Shadow.
- In 1368 The sage Gorion of Candlekeep is slain by Sarevok outside of Candlekeep during the night as he attempts to flee with Abdel Adrian.
References[edit | edit source]
- Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 40. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 16. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- BioWare (December 1998). Designed by James Ohlen. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.