|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
6 Mirtul, or the 6th of the Melting, is the 128th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day[edit | edit source]
- People of the Vast celebrate the Plowing, when they begin breaking the ground for planting, then feast and drink beer in the evening
- Waterdhavians celebrate the start of the Plowing and Running, when rural areas share tilling activities and the urban areas enjoy energetic racing competitions.
- In 1374 DR, only a few clerics escaped the destruction of Lathander's temple in Myth Drannor by the armies of House Dlardrageth.
- In 1374 DR, the drought gripping most of Faerûn was broken in Elversult when Daelegoth Orndeir called upon Amaunator with a miracle spell.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 147. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 185. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.
- Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.