Moving Day is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Undermountain, and is an adventure designed for 17th- to 20th-level characters. It is part three of the Home Sweet Home Trilogy.
|“||You must transport the Baron of Blood (sealed within his coffin) to his new home. Unfortunately, his new neighbors are not happy to see him move in, and the Mad Mage himself wants to throw him a housewarming party.||”|
- Berlain Shadowdusk • Artor Morlin • Hannelore Shadowdusk • The Entity
- Referenced only
- Halaster Blackcloak
- boneclaw • death knight • deathlock • demilich • dracolich • human • star spawn • vampire
- Far Realm
- rod of resurrection
- potion of healing
- arms of Hadar • banishment • blight • chill touch • circle of death • command • compelled duel • counterspell • crown of madness • cure wounds • destructive wave • dimension door • dispel magic • divination • dominate monster • eldritch blast • elemental weapon • fly • greater restoration • hold monster • hold person • identify • invisibility • lesser restoration • mage hand • magic weapon • minor illusion • poison spray • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • searing smite • speak with dead • staggering smite • true resurrection
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Provided by Wizards of the Coast
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.