Moving Day is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Undermountain, and is an adventure designed for 17th- to 20th-level characters. It is part three of the Home Sweet Home Trilogy.
- Berlain Shadowdusk • Artor Morlin • Hannelore Shadowdusk • The Entity
- Referenced only
- Halaster Blackcloak
- boneclaw • death knight • deathlock • demilich • dracolich • human • star spawn • vampire
- Far Realm
- rod of resurrection
- potion of healing
- arms of Hadar • banishment • blight • chill touch • circle of death • command • compelled duel • counterspell • crown of madness • cure wounds • destructive wave • dimension door • dispel magic • divination • dominate monster • eldritch blast • elemental weapon • fly • greater restoration • hold monster • hold person • identify • invisibility • lesser restoration • mage hand • magic weapon • minor illusion • poison spray • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • searing smite • speak with dead • staggering smite • true resurrection
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Ari Levitch
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick, Amy Lynn Dzura
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Provided by Wizards of the Coast
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.