|This article is currently being worked on by Possessed Priest (talk).
Please check back later for changes and check if edits made will not disrupt work. This article has been tagged since 00:31, 31 May 2021 (UTC).
Baldur's Gate is a fantastic medieval city with a long and storied history—a city on the verge of tearing itself asunder. Murder in Baldur's Gate presents the city in the time of the Second Sundering, a period that will define the future of the Forgotten Realms. In addition to providing 64 pages of in-depth information on the city and its inhabitants, this product includes a harrowing 32-page adventure in which the player characters defend Baldur's Gate against an ancient evil long thought slain. Murder in Baldur's Gate allows characters to participate in important events connected to the Sundering and glimpse the future of the Forgotten Realms.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- 64-page setting book describing Baldur's Gate and its inhabitants
- 32-page adventure book
- Four-panel, foldout DM screen keyed to the adventure
- Illustrated folder
Index[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- cat • chicken • cockatrice • eel • firefly • geese • goat • gull • horse (warhorse) • mule • ox • pig • pigeon • rat • seal • sheep • songbird • turkey • whale
- Referenced only
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Sossal • Tethyr
- Chult • Kara-Tur • Shining South
- Coast Way • Trade Way • Wyrm's Crossing
- Athkatla • Baldur's Gate • Raven's Bluff
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- scarf • turban
- Food & Drink
- ale • apple • blueberry • bread • coffee • pear • persimmon • potato • tea • wine
- coal • silk
- spice • tobacco
Appendix[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.