FANDOM


Myste was a human illusionist.[1]

DescriptionEdit

Myste clad herself in blue robes, with a matching blue headband and blue earrings. She had black hair, light skin, and attractive features.[1]

PersonalityEdit

She was especially fond of using spells involving color or fog, preferring to use those in place of the more standard illusion spells.[1]

PossessionsEdit

Myste owned a stone of mixed luck,[2] a luckstone[1] variant that ensured her good luck 85% of the time. The remaining 15% were utterly unfortunate, forcing her to endure many embarrassing and comical blunders.[2]

She also owned a powerful ring of protection +4.[1]

HistoryEdit

Although she originally intended to become a generic wizard, Myste found herself drawn toward illusion magic. When a teacher informed her she was merely "chasing clouds", she replied "Then call me Myste!", thereby adopting a new moniker.[1]

AppendixEdit

GalleryEdit

ReferencesEdit

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Thomas M. Reid (1993). AD&D Trading Cards 1993 series, #147, "Myste". TSR, Inc..
  2. 2.0 2.1 Thomas M. Reid (1993). AD&D Trading Cards 1993 series, #132, "Myste's Stone of Mixed Luck". TSR, Inc..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.