During the Tyranny of Dragons, he was the sole commander of the Well of the Dragon and the oldest living member of the Cult. Although he did not like the new direction of the Cult under Severin Silrajin, he served loyally.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
In 4th edition sourcebook was called a death knights, but in Rise of Tiamat adventure was clearly stated as wight.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 246. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Dale Donovan (January 1998). Cult of the Dragon. (TSR, Inc), p. 33. ISBN 0-7869-0709-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Wizards RPG Team (2014). The Rise of Tiamat. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786965657.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds, Jason Carl (November 2001). Lords of Darkness. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 26. ISBN 0-7869-1989-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (August, 1988). Spellfire. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-8803-8587-1.