Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is an updated version of the 2002 video game Neverwinter Nights and its expansions, Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark, as well as several premium modules, including the Forgotten Realms offerings of Pirates of the Sword Coast, Infinite Dungeons, and Wyvern Crown of Cormyr The Enhanced Edition brings numerous technological improvements to the game, including an updated graphics engine and revitalized multiplayer support.
|“||Return to the Forgotten Realms in this bestselling Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Combines all the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition with all-new enhanced features. Includes 100+ hours of award-winning adventures and the tools to create your own!||”|
The Enhanced Edition brought a number of additions and features.
- Support for modern displays, including UI scaling
- Updated graphics engine, featuring new shaders and post-processing effects
- Numerous fixes for known bugs, exploits, and security loopholes
- Updated multiplayer support
- New scripting commands for content creators
- Backwards compatibility with existing Neverwinter Nights modules
|This Realmslore article about a game is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II