Night of the Seven Swords is a 1st-edition Dungeons & Dragons adventure module published in 1986 for the Oriental Adventures setting, which was later linked to the Forgotten Realms in the Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms setting.
The plan is laid before you. You are to leave immediatly under secrecy for the castle of the Ito clan, also known as the Seven Swords Clan. Find the relics, and return them to the renowned inn Doi No Fugu. Extreme caution is needed here, for your warlords rival must not hear of this!
Is the castle really haunted? What lies in the caverns beneath it? Will Korimori's troops discover your plan and try to wrest the relics from you should you even get that far? What will you find at the Inn of the Globefish?Come, honorable stranger - the Seven Swords await!
Contents[edit | edit source]
- DM Background
- Part I: Ito-jo, The Ghost Castle
- Part II: Beneath The Ghost Castle
- Part III: A Day in the Country
- Part IV: Yakuza's Honor
Index[edit | edit source]
- Goburu Ichi • Ito Chomei • Ito Gohei • Ito Kiku • Keeper of the Key • Kiyosu Kuroda • Otomo Tahiro • Reaper • Sei • Sunsho Daji • Tsushima
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Design and Development: Jon Pickens, David “Zeb” Cook, Harold Johnson, Rick Swan, Ed Carmien, David James Ritchie
- Editing: Karen S. Martin
- Interior Art: James Holloway
- Cover Art: Clyde Caldwell
- Typography: Carolyn Vanderbilt
- Cartography: Diesel, Dave Sutherland
[edit | edit source]
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.