||This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.
1 Nightal, or the 1st of the Drawing Down, is the 336th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos during a non-leap year or the 337th day of a leap year.
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of the halfling deity Cyrrollalee celebrate Hearthday.
- Followers of Tyr perform the ritual of Seeing Justice at which a giant warhammer appears above the congregation glowing white hot.
- In 1373 DR, the Dragon Queen Tiamat resurrected one of her Chosen, Tchazzar, an ancient red wyrm, into the skies above the Bay of Chessenta, interrupting a naval battle between Soorenar and Cimbar. After damaging both fleets indiscriminately, he flew off to establish his dominance over Chessenta.
- In 1374 DR, Zhentarim High Captain Scyllua Darkhope returned to Zhentil Keep for reinforcements and was ordered by Fzoul Chembryl to attack Shadowdale with allies House Dhuurniv and the Church of Shar.
- In 1374 DR, Ordulin, the capital of Sembia, was mostly obliterated by a planar rift into the Shadow plane that opened in the skies above it, which allowed a pocket of the plane called the Adumbral Calyx to pour out. The rift was the result of the Shadowstorm, brought forth by the Sharran priestess Elyril Hraven using a ritual found in the Leaves of One Night.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 170. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 170. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157–158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.