|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
15 Nightal, or the 15th of the Drawing Down, is the 350th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos during a non-leap year or the 351st day of a leap year.
|Calendar of Harptos|
|Feast of the Moon|
On This Day
- In 1374 DR, Elminster's tower in the town of Shadowdale was attacked by Sharran assassins and destroyed after a pitched battle. Elminster disappeared and what was left of his tower got shifted to another plane.
- In 1486 DR, members of the Liberators of the Steel Sky opened a portal to Abeir in the Catacombs of Djerad Thymar, believing they would save the dragonborn inhabitants of that world. However, one of the maurezhi servants of Gilgeam was accidentally sent to Toril through the portal, and killed all members of the Liberators before it set loose on Djerad Thymar.
- In 1486 DR, the archmage of Menzoberranzan, Gromph Baenre, summons Demogorgon to the Underdark.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Erin M. Evans (December 2015). Ashes of the Tyrant. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 9–11. ISBN 978-0786965731.
- Erin M. Evans (October 4th, 2016). The Devil You Know. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 32. ISBN 978-0786965946.
- R.A. Salvatore (October 25, 2016). Hero (Kindle ed.). (Wizards of the Coast), chap. 1. ISBN 9780786966059.