|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
30 Nightal, or the 30th of the Drawing Down, is the last day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
|Calendar of Harptos|
|Feast of the Moon|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Geb call today the Day of Drawing Down, commemorating those who died beneath the earth by collapsing the entrance to an abandoned mine shaft.
- Priests of Jergal stop working at sundown and begin the Night of Another Year by reading the names of the deceased they have recorded all year before burning or filing their scrolls.
- In 1371 DR, the outpost of Rocnest was lost to the phaerimm when elvish and Waterdhavian troops, led by Khelben Arunsun, arrived too late to turn the tide of battle.
- In 1374 DR, a band of elite elven commandos, led by Storm Silverhand and Dove Falconhand, attempted to infiltrate Shadowdale. The Shadow Weave in the area reacted badly with the silver fire of the two Chosen of Mystra and they were forced to teleport away, severely wounded, leaving their companions behind.
- In Zakhara the last day of Saris was Wizard's Day. Magical displays and parades honoring the sha'irs and other practitioners of the art occurred in major Zakharan cities.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 100. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 33. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 99. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 167, 170. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). Al-Qadim: City of Delights (Golden Huzuz). (TSR, Inc), pp. 18–19. ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.