Nothics were one-eyed creeping monsters that lurked in places with great magical knowledge, which they themselves craved.
Nothics were the result of a curse befalling wizards who delved too deep into arcane knowledge. Once transformed, the nothic held no discernible memory of its former self, except for a faint notion that there might be a way to reverse its condition.
- Wyx, a nothic who served the Cult of the Eternal Flame.
- Acererak's devotees, a group of wizards who became nothics after trying to decipher their master's secrets.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 236. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mike Donais, Skaff Elias, Rob Heinsoo, and Jonathan Tweet (October 2003). Miniatures Handbook. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65. ISBN 0-7869-3281-3.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Wizards RPG Team (2014). “Lost Mine of Phandelver”. Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set (Wizards of the Coast), p. 23. ISBN 0786965592.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Michele Carter, Stacy Janssen eds. (2015). Princes of the Apocalypse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 120. ISBN 978-0786965786.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 187. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Adam Lee, Richard Whitters (September 1, 2015). Out of the Abyss. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 94. ISBN 978-0-7869-6581-6.