The Oath of Redemption was one of the sacred vows that paladins could choose to take when they reached a milestone in their journey of faith. When they dedicated themselves to the tenets of this oath, they also were granted access to a set of spells at no cost (they could cast them at any time without having to prepare them in advance).
Oath of Redemption spellsEdit
- 1st level
- sanctuary, sleep
- 2nd level
- calm emotions, hold person
- 3rd level
- counterspell, hypnotic pattern
- 4th level
- Otiluke's resilient sphere, stoneskin
- 5th level
- hold monster, wall of force
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 85, 86. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Jeremy Crawford, Mike Mearls, Robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, Christopher Perkins, Matt Sernett (November 2017). Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Edited by Kim Mohan. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 39. ISBN 978-0-7869-6612-7.