|“||This booklet presents the Old Empires for DMs and players alike. Descriptions of all the major cities and towns, maps of the most important ones, information on the people, places, economics, geography, and cultures of these countries are within these pages. Prepare, then, to enter the realms of god-kings and pharaohs, of strange magic unknown even to the likes of the Red Wizards of Thay. These are the Old Empires.||”|
- 96-page booklet that contains:
- A timeline of important events from -2488 DR to 1357 DR
- A description of the Mulhorandi pantheon and their powers
- A description of the Untheric pantheon
- 8 adventure suggestions, including an athletic tournament with 10 events, culminating in a chariot race
- 35 new southern magic wizard spells
- 18 new cleric spells
- New magic items
- Random encounter charts for Mulhorand
- 8 new monsters: Stone colossus, Brown dragon, Hakeashar, Werecrocodile, Divine minion, Skriaxit, Dracosphinx, Desert wraith
- Cover features a simple map of the Pyramid of the Sceptanar and a Chariot Race Track game board.
- 32" x 21" fold-out map consisting of:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FR10 Old Empires (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-08-06.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.