Olhydra delighted in creating dangerous and destructive manifestations of water. She was eager to smash any vessel in her realm and destroy any city and town within her reach. She could surge forth tirelessly and relentlessly, but was patient enough to know when to draw back and when to attack, eroding her opponent.
Of all the Princes of Elemental Evil, she was the most interested in mortals. She recognized pirates and seafaring raiders as her agents, whether they knew it or not, because they reddened the water with blood and occasionally dropped treasure into her clutches. She sometimes spared the worst of them, knowing they would deliver others to her.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Don Turnbull (1981). Fiend Folio. (TSR Hobbies), pp. 32–33. ISBN 0-9356-9621-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Wizards of the Coast (April 2015). Villains: Cult of the Crushing Wave (HTML). Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2015-04-26.
- ↑ Monte Cook, ed. (1998). Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix III. Edited by Michele Carter and Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 16–17. ISBN 0-7869-0751-7.
- ↑ Eric Jansing and Kevin Baase (September 2006). “Princes of Elemental Evil - The Archomentals”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #347 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 37.
- ↑ Michael E. Shea (February 2012). “Lords of Chaos: Olhydra and Yan-C-Bin”. In Steve Winter ed. Dungeon #199 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 44–52.
- ↑ Michele Carter, Stacy Janssen eds. (2015). Princes of the Apocalypse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 219. ISBN 978-0786965786.
- ↑ Michele Carter, Stacy Janssen eds. (2015). Princes of the Apocalypse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 978-0786965786.