Pacys hailed from Maskyr's Eye in the Vast but abandoned his home to follow the bard Ardynn, whom he loved. Traveling with Ardynn, Pacys discovered he had the talent to be a bard himself. In time, he separated from Ardynn but was with her when Ardynn died in Thar.
Pacys never stopped loving Ardynn.
Pacys had the great ability to inspire trust in all people. He used this to collect true stories to use in his songs but always changed names to hurt no one. Pacys was a great showman, able to move people to feeling.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1999). Sea of Fallen Stars. (TSR, Inc), p. 73. ISBN 0-7869-1393-2.
- ↑ Mel Odom (January 1999). Rising Tide. (TSR, Inc.), chap. 28. ISBN 0-7869-1312-6.
- ↑ Mel Odom (October 1999). Under Fallen Stars. (TSR, Inc.), chap. 15. ISBN 0-7869-1378-9.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Mel Odom (January 1999). “Rogues Gallery: The Threat from the Sea”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #255 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 82–86.
- ↑ Mel Odom (October 1999). The Sea Devil's Eye. (TSR, Inc.), p. ?. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-1638-9.