The palace was a pyramid-shaped thing that looked like the symbol of Talona. It was in the middle of a hot and humid marshland that was full of parasites, mosquitoes, biting midget swarms, infectious agents, and so on. This was unique, as it was impossible for life of any form to live on the Barrens of Doom and Despair.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Colin McComb (1996). On Hallowed Ground. Edited by Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-0430-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 146. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 144, 146. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002-05-04). Deity Do's and Don'ts (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 14. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-08.