Paul S. Kemp is a New York Times best-selling author most known for his Forgotten Realms novels. Some examples of his work include the Resurrection (the final installation of War of the Spider Queen series) and the Erevis Cale novels.
Works[edit | edit source]
- "Soulbound" (short story)
- "Resurrection" (short story)
Second book of the Sembia: Gateway to the Realms series, continuing the story of Erevis Cale, started in "Resurrection."
The last book of the War of the Spider Queen series.
- Cycle of Night
Was to be Kemp's third Forgotten Realms trilogy, but it was cancelled.
Production problems[edit | edit source]
On November 3rd 2009 Kemp announced he was ending his work with Wizards of the Coast, and that the Cycle of Night trilogy would not be published.
On February 22nd 2010 Paul S. Kemp announced his "reunion tour" with Wizards of the Coast, and that the Cycle of Night trilogy will indeed be finished. 
On August 20, 2012 Paul posted a blog saying that the Cycle of Night were again called off, but instead the trilogy would be a single standalone novel The Godborn which would, along with novels from five other authors, be part of the new series The Sundering.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Paul S. Kemp's Homepage.
- Livejournal Blog of Author Paul S. Kemp. LiveJournal. Retrieved on 2008-04-24.
- Shadowscribe: An Interview with Paul S. Kemp. Grasping for the Wind. (2007-09-14). Retrieved on 2008-04-24.
- Interview with Paul S Kemp. Candlekeep.com. (2002-11-13). Retrieved on 2008-04-24.
- Matt M. McElroy (2008-03-25). Interview with Fantasy author Paul S. Kemp. FlamesRising.com. Retrieved on 2008-04-24.