An average penguin could hold its breath for about 6 minutes.
The penguins of the Sea of Moving Ice were preyed upon by polar bears and walruses. Those in Alpuk were hunted by Iulutiuns, who ate them raw and considered them among their favorite birds as food. They were also known to be preyed upon by killer whales.
Rods of wonder had a small chance of turning their users into penguins.
- Moonpenguin of Boof
- Penguin article at the NWNWiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights games.
- Penguin article at Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.
- Wolfgang Baur, James Jacobs, George Strayton (September 2004). Frostburn. Edited by Greg Collins. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 166. ISBN 0-7869-2896-4.
- Jennell Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 36. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- Rick Swan (1992). The Great Glacier. (TSR, Inc), p. 37. ISBN 1-56076-324-8.
- Gregory Detwiler (December 1986). “By Tooth and Claw”. Dragon #116 (TSR, Inc.), p. 64.
- BioWare, Floodgate Entertainment (June 2003). Designed by Brent Knowles, Rick Ernst. Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide. Atari.