The periapt of proof against poison was a type of magical amulet that granted protective attributes and curative abilities to its wearer. They were found in the continent of Kara-Tur. Eunuchs who served as food-tasters for emperors would commonly wear these articles of jewelry.
Description[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
Notable Users[edit | edit source]
Classes[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Video Games
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
External Links[edit | edit source]
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
- Periapt of Proof Against Poison article at the Baldur's Gate Wiki, a wiki for the Baldur's Gate games.
References[edit | edit source]
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 184. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- BioWare (September 2000). Designed by James Ohlen, Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Black Isle Studios.
- Len Lakofka (May 1981). “Leomund's Tiny Hut: A recipe for the Alchemist”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #49 (TSR, Inc.), p. 57.