Philip Daigle is a game designer, producer, and director, who was previously the studio director of Beamdog. He worked on enhanced versions of video games in the Forgotten Realms setting and their modules. Phil was the lead designer and project director of a modern game in the Baldur's Gate series, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear.
As well as working directly on games, Daigle would give frequent live updates on social media, podcasts, and other ways to connect to the community. As part of the Stream of Many Eyes, Phil dressed up as the Sun Soul monk, Rasaad yn Bashir, a companion in Beamdog's Baldur's Gate games.
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Baldur's Gate: The Black Pits
- Baldur's Gate II: The Black Pits II – Gladiators of Thay
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/chris-avellone-and-philip-daigle-planescape-torment-enhanced-edition
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDmnKh-axo
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Beamdog/photos/heres-a-sneak-peek-at-some-of-the-costumes-from-somedndmore-pictures-of-trent-os/10156222454877906/