Player's Handbook II is an accessory for the 3.5th-edition of Dungeons & Dragons® ruleset.
- Chapter 1: New Classes
- Chapter 2: Expanded Classes
- Chapter 3: New Feats
- Chapter 4: New Spells
- Chapter 5: Building Your Identity
- Chapter 6: The Adventuring Group
- Chapter 7: Affiliations
- Chapter 8: Rebuilding Your Character
- Appendix: Quick PC and NPC Creation
Player's Handbook II is the sequel to the Player's Handbook 3.5. It contains four new classes, along with new spells, feats, and new role-playing options. In addition, many rules are included for existing character classes. These include expanded rules and options for many classes, new feats, more spells, and different roleplaying options for characters. Other sections contain information about the adventuring group, teamwork benefits, and affiliations. Finally, the last chapter contains information about modifying an existing character.
- Design: David Noonan
- Additional Design: Frank Brunner, Luke Johnson, Robert J. Schwalb
- Development Team: Andy Collins, Jesse Decker, Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert
- Editors: Michele Carter, John D. Rateliff, M. Alexander Jurkat, Penny Williams
- Editing Manager: Kim Mohan
- Design Manager: Christopher Perkins
- Development Manager: Jesse Decker
- Director of RPG R&D: Bill Slavicsek
- Production Managers: Josh Fischer, Randall Crews
- Senior Art Director D&D: Stacy Longstreet
- Art Director D&D: Karin Jaques
- Cover Artist: Dan Scott
- Interior Artists: Steve Belledin, Steve Ellis, Emily Fiegenschuh, Carl Frank, Ralph Horsley, David Hudnut, Michael Komarck, Howard Lyon, Mike May, Jim Nelson, Lucio Parillo, Eric Polak, Steve Prescott, Mike Schley, Ron Spencer, Franz Vohwinkel, Eva Widermann
- Cartographer: Mike Schley
- Graphic Designers: Dee Barnett, Karin Jaques
- Graphic Production Specialist: Erin Dorries
- Image Technician: Christina Wiley
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
- Player's Handbook II article at the Eberron Wiki, a wiki for the Eberron campaign setting.
- Player's Handbook II Art Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. (2006-05-29). Archived from the original on 2008-09-30. Retrieved on 2021-12-27.
- Kolja Raven Liquette (2006-05-26). Magic Items: Transferring XP Costs (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Player's Handbook II. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-10.
- Sean K. Reynolds (2006-08-21). Variant Deck of Many Things (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Player's Handbook II. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-10.
- Kolja Raven Liquette (2006-08-25). The Unwavering Path (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Player's Handbook II. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2010-01-10. Retrieved on 2018-09-10.
- Excerpts: Player's Handbook II (HTML). Excerpts Archive. Wizards of the Coast. (2006-05-01). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2021-12-27.
- Player's Handbook II Errata (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. (2007-10-16). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-05.
Anauroch: The Empire of Shade • City of the Spider Queen • Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave • Into the Dragon's Lair • Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor • Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land • Sons of Gruumsh • The Twilight Tomb