The potions typically had a pleasant scent of honey and orange blossoms.
Upon drinking a potion of healing, some of a creature's wounds healed within seconds. There were several different types of potions of healing, which varied mostly by the intensity of their curative power.
Any variety of potion of healing could be brewed by anyone skilled with the use of a herbalism kit, even if the brewer did not have any magical ability, provided the raw materials were available. Brewing times varied, as well as cost: the simplest potions of healing took merely a day to brew, while the potent potion of supreme healing took almost a month and was substantially more expensive to produce.
In the late 15th century DR, potions of healing and potions of greater healing produced by the wood elf druid Fala Lefaliir were available for purchase at Corellon's Crown, a store located in Trollskull Alley in the North Ward of Waterdeep.
- ↑ Potions of greater healing were sometimes referred to as potions of extra healing
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 150, 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 187–188. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 32. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (2008). Plague of Spells. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786949656.
- ↑ Jeremy Crawford, Mike Mearls, Robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, Christopher Perkins, Matt Sernett (November 2017). Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Edited by Kim Mohan. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 130. ISBN 978-0-7869-6612-7.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Hoard of the Dragon Queen. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 12. ISBN 978-0786965649.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). The Rise of Tiamat. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67. ISBN 978-0786965657.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 23. ISBN 978-0786966004.