Faerûnian Primal SpiritsEdit
- The Earthmother
- Magnar the Bear
- Ouroboros the World Serpent
- Remnis the Eagle
- Quorlinn the Raven
- Amarok the Wolf
- Nobanion the Lion
- Nendawen the Hunter
The Nine Trickster Gods of OmuEdit
These primal spirits were worshiped as gods in Omu after Ubtao left. At some point in the 14th century DR, they were defeated by Acererak and buried in the Tomb of the Nine Gods. By the late years of the 15th century DR, the trickster gods had regained some of their former power and were able to influence mortals once more.
The trickster gods were:
- I'jin the almiraj (female, Chaotic Neutral, enemy of Obo'laka)
- Kubazan the froghemoth (male, Chaotic Good, enemy of Papazotl)
- Moa the jaculi (male, Lawful Good, enemy of Wongo)
- Nangnang the grung (female, Neutral Evil, enemy of Shagambi)
- Obo'laka the zorbo (female, Lawful Neutral, enemy of I'jin)
- Papazotl the eblis (male, Lawful Evil, enemy of Kubazan)
- Shagambi the kamadan (female, Neutral Good, enemy of Nangnang)
- Unkh the flail snail (female, True Neutral)
- Wongo the su-monster (male, Chaotic Evil, enemy of Moa)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James (June 2009). “Realmslore: Sarifal”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #376 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 92. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 129. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.