Purging the Blood is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Waterdeep, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters. It is part three of the Folded Time Trilogy.
- Ahghairon • Artor Morlin • Elsa Gost • Joy Hultmark • Malcar Gost • Mumpena Miggledy • Ravina Helmfast • Rolf Tesper • Rosalind Tesper • Vajra Safahr
- Referenced only
- Halaster Blackcloak
- gnome • human • vampire • vampire spawn
- cloak of protection
- charm person • command • cure wounds • dispel magic • divination • friends • greater restoration • guiding bolt • healing word • heroism • hold person • identify • inflict wounds • invisibility • lesser restoration • light • mage hand • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • sacred flame • sanctuary • shatter • shield of faith • sleep • speak with dead • spirit guardians • spiritual weapon • thaumaturgy • thunderwave • true resurrection • vicious mockery
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Matt Sernett
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Cartographer: Kayla Cline
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Playtesters: Paul Aparicio, Charles Burbridge, Daniel Chapman, Russell Engel, Ian Hawthorne, Peter Helms, Kerry Kaszak, Chris Klann, Atis Kleinbergs, Paul Lovely, Matthew Maranda, Genesis Martinez, Chris McGovern, Davena Oaks, Daniel Oliveira, Timothy Roberts, Dave Rosser, James Schweiss, Dan Taylor, Jia Jian Tin, Marcello Velazquez, Eric Weberg
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.