Qudra was a model of duty and organization. It overlooked the Great Sea from the mouth of Al-Faddi River about 300 miles (483 km) northwest of Hiyal. Qudra served as Zakhara's bastion against the unenlightened lands outside its borders. The city's fortifications were increased over a long history of pirate raids and barbarian incursions. As of 1367 DR[note 1], Qudra had the strongest bulwarks in all of Zakhara, presenting a stern gray face to the north.
Qudra was ruled by Mamluks who were fiercely devoted to the Grand Caliph in Huzuz. It was considered one of the three great cities of Zakhara. This city was noted for its well run and well-treated slave market, its mamluks, armor, and trade in northern goods.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Maps). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Rick Swan (1994). Caravans (Cardsheets). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-903-3.
- Nicky Rea (1994). Corsairs of the Great Sea (Adventures in the Corsair Domains). (TSR, Inc), p. 10. ISBN 978-1560768678.
- Nicky Rea (1994). Corsairs of the Great Sea (Map). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-1560768678.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 64. ISBN 978-1560763291.