Behavior[edit | edit source]
It was common for quippers to organize in large swarms when hunting.
Ecology[edit | edit source]
Quippers were well adapted to many environments. It was not uncommon to find schools of quippers even in underground lakes. They were also common in rivers throughout Chult and in the headwaters of the Styx in Pandemonium.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins (2014-09-30). Monster Manual 5th edition. Edited by Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 335, 338. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- Don Turnbull (1981). Fiend Folio. (TSR Hobbies), p. 74. ISBN 0-9356-9621-0.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 305. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- Jeremy Crawford, Mike Mearls, Robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, Christopher Perkins, Matt Sernett (November 2017). Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Edited by Kim Mohan. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 109–110. ISBN 978-0-7869-6612-7.
- Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 195, 202. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.
- Wolfgang Baur and Lester Smith (1994-07-01). “The Book of Chaos”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Chaos (TSR, Inc), p. 84. ISBN 1560768746.
- Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 21. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.