Rabbits were common animals throughout the Realms.
The spiny rabbit was found in the forest of Cormanthor. It has red fur and bright green eyes, but otherwise resembled a normal rabbit. It was usually calm and placid, but if startled, three spines on its stomach became erect. These spines gave the rabbit its name, and could prove deadly if they pierced the skin.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 1993). Volo's Guide to Waterdeep. (TSR, Inc.), p. 25. ISBN 1-56076-335-3.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur, Rick Swan (June 1995). In the Cage: A Guide to Sigil. Edited by Karen S. Boomgarden. (TSR, Inc.), p. 126. ISBN 978-0786901111.
- ↑ James Butler, Elizabeth T. Danforth, Jean Rabe (September 1994). “Cormanthor”. In Karen S. Boomgarden ed. Elminster's Ecologies (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-5607-6917-3.
- ↑ James Butler, Elizabeth T. Danforth, Jean Rabe (September 1994). “Explorer's Manual”. In Karen S. Boomgarden ed. Elminster's Ecologies (TSR, Inc), p. 7. ISBN 1-5607-6917-3.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (July 2006). Blackstaff. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 15. ISBN 978-0786940165.